Want to find the best serrated utility knife without having to go through all of the options? You’ve come to the right place. We’ve found some amazing knives – if you’re looking for the perfect gift, choose from our list of top ser
The The Best Serrated Utility Knife In 2022
List Best Serrated Utility Knife In 2022 Reviews
HENCKELS - 16910-131 HENCKELS Forged Premio Serrated Utility Knife, 5-inch, Black/Stainless Steel
$25.99 in stock
- Fabricated from high-quality German stainless steel
- Forged bolster construction offers durability and a seamless transition from blade to handle
- Professional satin-finished blade boasts precision cutting and is finely honed for long-lasting sharpness
- Modern triple-rivet design is curved for comfort
- Stainless steel logo-stamped endcap is stylish and sturdy
OXO Good Grips 5-in Serrated Utility Knife
- Serrated blade slices tomatoes and citrus fruits without crushing the delicate fruit
- Sharp, stainless steel blade
- Soft, comfortable handle ensures a safe grip
- Hand wash with warm, soapy water and promptly dry
- 5” blade
HENCKELS Classic 5-inch Serrated Utility Knife, Kitchen Knife, Black, Stainless Steel
- QUALITY MANUFACTURING: Fabricated from high-quality German stainless steel. Made in Spain
- DURABLE: Fully forged construction offers durability and a seamless transition from blade to handle
- PRECISE CUTTING: Professional, satin-finished blade boasts precision cutting and is finely honed for long-lasting sharpness
- BALANCED BLADE: Ergonomic, traditional triple-rivet handle for balance and comfort
- EASY CLEAN UP: Dishwasher safe
WÜSTHOF Classic 5" Serrated Utility Knife
3 used from $88.95
- KITCHEN WORKHORSE – The WÜSTHOF 5” Classic Serrated Utility Knife is essential for preparing any meal. This all-purpose cook’s knife can be used for chopping, mincing, slicing and dicing
- WÜSTHOF CLASSIC SERIES – The Full Tang, Triple Riveted handles of the Classic Line offer the widest range of cutlery that can satisfy every home cook or professional chef. The WÜSTHOF Classic Series has been our best-selling series for generations
- UTILITY KNIFE – The CLASSIC 5" Serrated utility knife is smaller than a cook’s knife but larger than a paring knife, making it the perfect knife for magnitude of tasks. A utility knife is much like a versatile paring knife and is perfect for mincing shallots, onions and herbs as well as cutting vegetables or cutting small meats. The added serrated edge has saw-like teeth that enable the blade to slice cleanly through food with delicate textures such as bread or soft vegetables and fruit
- DURABLE – WÜSTHOF Cutlery is crafted to resist corrosion and dulling. This German made Kitchen Knife set Comes with a limited Lifetime Warranty
- CENTURIES OF TRADITION – Family owned for seven generations, WÜSTHOF was founded in Solingen, Germany over 200 years ago. WÜSTHOF’s cutlery carries the Solingen name, a designation reserved for products that meet the strictest quality standards
Wusthof Classic 4110 Serrated Utility Knife, 5 Inch
2 used from $86.95
- Precision-forged from a single blank of high carbon stainless steel
- Full tang that is triple riveted to the handle for precise control
- Precision Edge Technology (PEtec) yields a blade that is 20% sharper with twice the edge retention
- Tempered to 58⁰ Rockwell
- Full bolster and finger guard
Shun Premier 6.5-inch Serrated Utility Knife; Get the Perfect Slice with Serrated Front and Back Blade Edge and Fine Middle Edge; Hand-Sharpened Blade; Walnut PakkaWood Handle; Handcrafted in Japan
- A versatile, go-to kitchen knife, Shun’s Serrated Utility Knife is uniquely crafted with both serrated and fine edge blade sections
- Hand-sharpened premium-steel blade takes and holds a razor edge; combination of serrations with razor-sharp fine edge in the middle makes cutting tough exterior/soft interior foods (like tomatoes and avocados) easy, with no tearing or squashing
- Handsome walnut-colored PakkaWood handle is contoured for ultimate comfort and performance; durable PakkaWood is strong and moisture resistant, well-suited for frequent use
- Often called a sandwich knife, the Utility Knife is ideally suited for a variety of medium-sized kitchen tasks, including slicing everything that goes into a sandwich, from vegetables to meats and cheeses
- Eye-catching, hand-hammered tsuchime finish creates air pockets along knife blade which enable food to release more easily; ideal when slicing fruits and vegetables
Shun Classic Knife, 6 Inch, Serrated Utility
- The perfect kitchen knife to handle foods with tough peels and skins but soft interiors; ideal for tomatoes, avocados, as well as for tougher foods like hard cheeses, sausages with casing, and more
- Between a chef’s and a paring knife in size, the Shun Serrated Utility has a straighter, narrower blade with small serrations that let it glide through a variety of tougher foods with ease
- The handle is D-shaped for a comfortable grip and made of ebony PakkaWood, a genuine hardwood infused with resin, producing a water-resistant and durable material that is easy to clean and maintain
- The blade’s cutting core is made of VG-MAX steel, a formula exclusive to Shun and a re-engineered version of the VG10 formula for additional strength, sharpness, durability and corrosion resistance
- A sharp serrated blade is always handy to have around; give the gift of the Classic 6-inch Serrated Utility Knife to friends, newlyweds, grandparents, cooks, entertainers or aspiring chefs
Victorinox 6.7836.4US1 Swiss Classic 4-Piece Utility Knife Set, 4-Inch, Assorted colors
$22.11 in stock
- The Choice Of Professionals
- Package Height Of The Item Is 3.0"
- Package Length Of The Item Is 2.0"
- Package Width Of The Item Is 1.0"
Zelite Infinity Serrated Utility Knife 5.5 Inch - Alpha-Royal Series - Japanese AUS-10 Super Steel 67-Layer Damascus - Razor Sharp, Superb Edge Retention
$59.99 in stock
- SETTING THE NEW STANDARD FOR SERRATED UTILITY KNIVES >>> Impress Guests with your Visually Stunning, Extreme Performance Premier 5.5-inch Utility Knife adding Refinement and Style to any Modern Kitchen! Minimal Slicing Resistance, Satisfying Heft, Full Tang & Premium Materials! The Ultimate Fine Prep Cutter Tool. Set in a Premium Packaged Box, Value-for-Money Never Looked So Good!
- ULTRA PREMIUM AUS 10 JAPANESE STEEL – RAZOR SHARP >>> Imported Japanese AUS10 Super Steel Quality Blade with 66-layer High Carbon Stainless Steel – our All Purpose 5.5 Inch Small Asian Serrated Petty Knife is Non-Stick, has an Exquisite Japan Tsunami Rose Damascus Pattern, Boasts a Staggering Rockwell Hardness HRC 61 and is Liquid Nitrogen Cooled Improving even further the Stain, Rust / Corrosion Resistance & Edge Retention Properties!
- STUNNING TRIPLE RIVETED, ROUNDED HANDLE >>> This is what Differentiates Zelite AUS-10 Chef Knives from the Competition – Our Ergonomic Handles Were Built with YOU in mind! A Top Military Grade G10 Black Handle Triple Riveted to the Forged Full Tang for Extra Strength & Durability, Comes with the Zelite Infinity Global Classic 3-Metal Mosaic Rivet. Ergonomically Designed -ROUNDED- Handles to ensure a Secure and Comfortable Grip! RARE Tapered Bolster for Extreme Comfort, Perfect Balance
- BEST VALUE, PREMIUM PACKAGING, UNRIVALLED PERFORMANCE >>> Don't compare on Price, You get what you Pay for! Good Straight Pro Razor Sharp Non Stick 5.5 inches Serrated Slicer Edge for Maximum Sharpness & Safety. Slicing Citrus Fruit, Cutting Cheese, Sandwich, Bread, Steaks, Tomato & More are Precision Sliced. No tearing or squishing, only Ruthless Efficiency, Every Time! Get ready to feel like the Master Chef’s do on a Cooking Show
- 100% SATISFACTION or MONEY BACK GUARANTEE–TRY IT RISK FREE >>> Lifetime Warranty against Manufacturing Defects (only if purchased from Zelite Infinity –check item sold by Zelite Infinity). Our Utility Knifes have been built with Perfection in Mind. Ideal Multipurpose Cutlery Gift (Christmas, Weddings, Birthdays, Fathers Day, Mothers Day), for Home Cooks, Professional Chefs, Culinary Students, Steakhouse Restaurant Owners, Gourmet Cook’s and more. You can’t lose. Limited Supply, Order Now
What is a serrated kitchen knife called?
A serrated kitchen knife is called a Granton blade. This type of blade has a sawtooth edge and small teeth that allow it to cut vegetables that have a texture like celery, tomatoes, and cucumbers.
What is a serrated knife used for?
Serrated knives are used in a wide variety of tasks. Some people use them to cut through bread, tomatoes, and other soft foods. Other uses for these knives include sawing wood and cutting fabric.
What should a serrated knife be used for?
A serrated knife is ideal for cutting all kinds of food. It has both a large, sharp blade and a pattern that the food can cut through. Serrated knives are often used in restaurants and kitchens because they make it easy to saw through tough pieces of meat or vegetables. These knives can also be used as improvised weapons, which could prove helpful in an emergency situation.