Virtualvarig helps consumers find the best small generator for their home or apartment by comparing budget-friendly, durable and efficient generators from top products like Briggs & Stratton and Honda.
List Top 9 Best Small Generator For Home In 2022
Reviews 9 Best Small Generator For Home In 2022
WEN DF475T Dual Fuel 120V/240V Portable Generator with Electric Start Transfer Switch Ready, 4750-Watt, CARB Compliant
- Switch between gasoline (4750 surge watts, 3800 running watt) and propane (4350 surge, 3500 running) with the simple turn of the selection dial
- Voltage easily goes from 120V to 240V, perfect for transfer switches and emergency backup
- Electric start powers the 224cc 4-stroke OHV engine with the turn of a key
- 4-gallon tank provides up to 11 hours of half load run time
- Includes two 120V GFCI outlets (5-20R), a 120V/240V NEMA 30A twist lock (L14-30R), a 12V DC cigarette-lighter-style plug, a bottle of oil, a wheel and handle kit, a 47-inch LPG connection hose, and a 2-year warranty
Westinghouse Outdoor Power Equipment WGen9500DF Dual Fuel Portable Generator 9500 Rated and 12500 Peak Watts Gas or Propane Powered, Electric Start, Transfer Switch & RV Ready CARB Compliant
$999.98 in stock
- 9500 Running Watts and 12500 Peak Watts (Gasoline); 8500 Running Watts, 11200 Peak Watts (Propane); Remote Start With Included Key Fob, Electric and Recoil Start; Up to 12 Hours of Run Time on a 6. 6 Gallon Fuel Tank With Fuel Gauge
- Features Two GFCI 120V 5–20R Standard Household Receptacle, One Transfer Switch Ready 120V L14-30R, and One RV Ready 120/240V 14–50R; All Outlets Have Rubber Covers for Added Safety
- Powered by a Heavy Duty 457cc Westinghouse 4-Stroke OHV Engine Featuring a Long-Lasting Cast Iron Sleeve With Automatic Low Oil Shutdown and Digital Hour Meter. VFT display gives you real time updates with the voltage output, frequency, and lifetime hours
- Plug-and-Play: Comes With a Remote Start Key Fob, 12V Battery Charger, Oil, an Oil Funnel, a Tool Kit, and a User’s Manual to Get You Started Right Out of the Box (Minimal Assembly Required)
- All Westinghouse Portable Generators are Functionally Tested in the Factory and May Contain Minimum Residual Oil and/or Fuel Odor; EPA and CARB Compliant; Backed by 3-Year Limited Service, Labor, and Parts Coverage with Nationwide Customer Service Network
Portable Power Station 300W, VTONCE 296Wh Solar Generator Quick Charge / 110V AC Outlets/DC Ports and LED Flashlight, Emergency Backup Lithium Battery for Home Outdoor Travel Camping Blackout
- 【80000mAh Back-up Power Supply】VTONCE P302 is equipped with a 296 watt-hour(14.8V 20Ah) lithium-ion battery pack, which features 4* AC outlets(110V Rated 300W - Peak 600W) , 1* PD 100W port, 1* QC 3.0 port, 2* USB-A Ports, 4* DC ports and 1* DC car socket. It provides 13 power output ports to charge multiple devices at the same time, such as laptop, phone, drone, car fridge and cameras, etc.
- 【AC Fast Charge& Easy to Carry】You can recharge your power station with an AC adapator when at home, driving the car outlet during a road trip or simply use a VTONCE power station. Portable handle makes it easy to carry around for outdoor activities，particularly convenient to carry.
- 【Excellent Safety BMS】VTONCE power station is equipped with the Excellent Battery Management System (BMS), protect devices through temperature control, overvoltage protection, overcurrent protection, and short circuit protection functions. And detects short circuits and overloads when performing incorrect operations.
- 【Outdoor Backup Power】Designed lightweight-just 6.6 lbs and has a solid handle for easy to carry. Equipped with an 18W bright emergency flashlight on the back, which can project a powerful beam of up to 500 meters and is suitable for large-area lighting. It is perfect for outdoor camping and disaster prevention. There are 4 lighting modes you can easily switch (weak→medium→strong→SOS).
- 【What You Get】You will receive 1* VTONCE Portable Power Station, 1*AC Adapter & Cable, 1*USB-C to USB-C Cable, 1*Cigarette Lighter Plug Cord, 1*Car Cigarette Lighter Socket, 1* User Manual and 12 months of customer service. Any questions, please feel free to contact us.
Portable Power Station 300W,Solar Outdoor Generators 280Wh/75000mAh,Lithium Battery Backup Power Source with Flashlight,inverter Generator with DC AC Outlet for Home Use Camping RV Travel Emergency
$152.98 in stock
- 【300Watt portable power station High-capacity battery AC power bank】Equipped with a 280Wh/75000mAh superior lithium-ion battery pack, ZeroKor power station is powerful enough to charge smartphone ,tablets, laptops , CP-AP machine, headphones or other outdoor Small Camping supplies (Tips:If the power of Your devices used is >300W, it may damage this power station, especially some devices that are prone to heat ;such as coffee maker,Hair dryer etc )
- 【Multiple Charging outlets for camping gear with SOS Flashlight】With 2* 110V/300W Max AC outlets(pure sine wave output) , 1* DC output port (9V-12.6V/10A max ), 3* 5V/3A MAX USB ports, 1*quick charge USB port (5V/3A 9V/2A Max)； Flashlight with reading mode and SOS emergency mode for your outdoor Van Life Explorer
- 【Four charging options, Solar Generator (Solar panels not included)】ZeroKor portable battery can be recharged by wall outlet, solar panel (Power Station built-in MPPT), 12V Car cigarette lighter port and gas generator. with soft handle, we can easily put it in our backpack or car. Take this portable camping generator with you on-the-go and never worry about power shortage.
- 【Configure Multiple Protection Mechanisms, Run More Safely】Built in BMS , ZeroKor power station features short circuit protection, over-current protection, over-voltage protection, overload protection and overheating protection. The intelligent cooling system will automatically turn on when the unit is hotter to maintain the unit at the constant temperature without running the fan constantly. The gasless design makes it more suitable for Tent camping OFF-Grid life
- 【Ideal Gift, The wise choice of power camping accessories,7*24 hr customer service】ZeroKor 300Watt portable power station is the holiday gift for friend or family member who loves travel outdoor. We offer professional customer assistance and 12 months warranty. Package includes 1*280Wh Portable Power Station, 1*AC power adapter, 1*Cigarette Lighter Adapter, 1*Car Charging Cable and 1*user manual(Solar panel not included)
TogoPower Portable Generator, 1000W Gasoline Powered Generator for Backup Home Use Camping Outdoors, CARB
- : The TogoPower GG1000 gas generator is a great back up outdoor generator for home use, job sites, camping, and more.
- : This gasoline powered generator has a starting power of 1000W and a running power of 800W. It can support small household appliances such as blenders, coffee pots, blow dryers, fans, lamps, and more. This generator features .
- : This generator uses 90# Petrol & Oil mixing (50:1) to provide you with power on the go. This unit can run % when the 1.1 gallon tank is full.
- : The reliable 63cc two-stroke generator can provide plenty of power to handle all kinds of appliances. Portable and Easy To Use: Weighing only 35 lbs, this generator is easy to use and move around. Therefore, you and your family don't have to worry about power consumption outdoors.
- : Lightweight and mini outdoor generator is easy to move and even without the wheel kit. Your satisfaction is our priority and we without reason. In addition, we provide a one-year after-sales warranty service.
DuroMax XP12000EH Generator-12000 Watt Gas or Propane Powered Home Back Up & RV Ready, 50 State Approved Dual Fuel Electric Start Portable Generator, Black and Blue
3 used from $997.28
- Powerful DuroMax Engine: the XP12000EH is powered by a DuroMax, 457cc OHV engine.
- Dual fuel technology: the ability to run on propane or gasoline allows the freedom and flexibility of fuel choice. Protects your investment by automatically shutting the generator off when it senses that the oil is low
- Plenty of power: with 12,000 starting watts and 9, 500 running watts, This unit can handle heavy loads from lights and a refrigerator to a home air conditioner and high amperage power tools.
- Maximum power: with DuroMax MX2 technology, get the maximum power from each of the 120 volt receptacle. Choose between operating the generator at both 120 V and 240 V Simultaneously, or at 120 only with full power.
- Powering everyone anywhere: like all DuroMax generators, the XP12000EH is EPA and CARB approved For use in all 50 States.
Airthereal MA5000 Commercial Ozone Generator, 5000mg/h O3 Machine Home Air Ionizers Deodorizer for Rooms, Smoke, Cars and Pets, Blue
- OZONE OUTPUT: An output of 5,000 mg/h can deodorize your space from odors, smoke, and volatile organic compounds (VOCs.) Use twice per week to maintain healthy air in your home.
- WHERE TO USE: Ozone generators can be to deodorize homes, offices, and schools. Ozone generators are especially helpful at removing odors in places like cars, kitchens, basements, and pet or smoking areas.
- TOUGH ON ODORS: Ozone is a very powerful deodorizing agent which removes leftover odors from smoke, cooking, pets, and general “musty” smells.
- EASY TO USE: The timer knob can be set up to 120 minutes or you can use the “HOLD” setting to produce ozone continuously. Set the timer, leave the room, wait for the ozone generation to end, and return 30 minutes after the residual ozone reverts back to breathable air.
- WORD OF WARNING: All ozone generators should only be used in unoccupied spaces. Don't let people or pets enter the area until 30 minutes after ozone generation ends. Not available for sale in California; EPA Est. No.: 94720-CHN-1.
MARBERO 88Wh Portable Power Station 24000mAh Camping Generator(Solar Panel Optional) Lithium Battery Power 110V/80W AC, DC, USB QC3.0, LED Flashlight for CPAP Home Camping Emergency Backup
- PORTABLE & COMPACT: Super slim size (6.5 x 4.6 x 3.1 inches) and light weight (2.4 lbs). Portable power station with compact handle design is not only for emergency power at home, but also for camping or wherever you need power when on the go. Perfect for school students to charge phone, laptop, iPad, PSP, camera, wireless headphones, etc.
- MULTI-OUTPUT: The portable power station equipped with 88Wh (24000mAh, 3.7V) capacity, 2*QC 3.0 USB ports (18W max), 2*USB ports (5V 2.4A), 1*USB C port (PD2. 0.18W max). 1*DC port(12-16.8V / 10A, 13A max), 1*2 pole and 1* 3 pole output socket (80W running, 120W peak). Powers cell phone, iPad, tablet, camera, radio, USB powered night light, mini fan and camping scanners under 80W.
- EMERGENCY LIGHTS: This portable generator is built with a 3-level brightness LED flashlight, which could emit 2 lighting modes (steady light and flashing light, SOS mode) to meet your different needs. Press the LED flashlight switch to change the brightness and SOS mode. When you go out camping or experience power outages, this power supply can always help you out.
- TWO RECHARGING MODES: 88Wh portable rechargeable power station with two methods to charge the portable power station. On the wall, you can fully charge the power supply via AC outlet (adapter included) with 5 hours. Or it can be charged under the sun with a MARBERO solar panel(15V-24V, 1.2A)(not included).
- ️SECURED & ASSURED: The Battery Management System (BMS) allows for voltage control, temperature control and more advanced safety operations. Designed with the cooling vents on the back to help this portable power supply keep the temperature constant, its internal electrical elements will not be damaged by high temperatures. When it comes to short circuit or overload, it automatically shuts off the power to protect itself and the powered devices.
ECO-WORTHY 84Wh Portable Power Station, Solar Generator with 18W Solar Panel, Flashlights, Camp Lamps with Battery, USB DC Outlets, for Outdoor Camping, Home Emergency Power Supply, Hurricane, Fish
$56.95 in stock
- 【 26000mAh/84Wh High Capacity Battery 】- Solar Powered Generator, 12 years lifespan, cycle more than 3000 times, storage solar generator power to battery with solar panel and supply power to LED light and mobile phone.
- 【 Meet Long Continuous Lighting Needs 】- The generator built-in lights of 2 levels, full charged continue lighting up 64 hours. 3 external lamps with individual switch continue lighting up 40 hours. High brightness up to 140Lumens/W, low consumption.
- 【 Lightweight and Compact】- Portable power station, only 2.1 lbs weight, plug and play. Comes with a handle, easy to carry. Perfect emergency power backup for home and widely applicable to travel, camping, hiking, fishing, hunting, expedition for outdoor activities.
- 【 2 Charging Ways 】- Solar panel charging: 4.2V/18W high-quality solar panel, charging 1 day, lighting up to 2.5 days. USB charging: suits for wall plug, battery, car, etc.（TIPS: When charging, please turn on the blue switch)
- 【 Our Guarantee 】 -This solar power generator is reliable. We offer 2 Year Warranty and 90-Day FULL REFUND service if our generator kit doesn't meet your needs! * JUST BUY IT NOW*
Why make a generator?
There are a few reasons to make a generator. One reason is that generators can be used to power outlets that are not always available, such as when there is an outage. generators can also be used to power equipment when there is no other option, such as when there’s been an earthquake or hurricane. Additionally, generators can be used in case of emergency to provide power to hospitals and other important facilities.
How to choose a generator
If you’re in the market for a generator, there are a few things you need to consider. The first is the wattage of the generator. You’ll want to choose a generator with the power you need. Next, you’ll need to decide what type of generator you want. There are two main types: portable and stationary. Portable generators are good for emergencies or when you need to move the generator around. Stationary generators are good for permanent use. Finally, you need to decide whether you want an automatic or manual generator. Automatic generators are good because they start up automatically and don’t require much maintenance. Manual generators require more maintenance, but they’re great for power outages when you have limited access to electricity.
Pros and Cons of smaller generators
There are many pros and cons to considering a smaller generator when purchasing one for your home. On the positive side, these generators are usually much cheaper than their larger counterparts. They can also be more portable, making them easier to move around if necessary. Additionally, they can be used for a variety of purposes such as powering a small business or providing backup power during an outage. However, there are some drawbacks to consider as well. For example, smaller generators tend to have lower wattage ratings, meaning that they may not be able to handle heavy loads very well. They may also require more frequent maintenance than larger generators, which can be a hassle if you’re not familiar with doing it yourself.